Sunday, December 7, 2014

Detox Days 4-8

     Wow we what a jam packed five days. I couldn't get on before because our WiFi was down due to all the rain.

     Wednesday we started our three day juice fast and reset. I had an ozone steam bath, and we did dry skin brushing. I did not feel too hungry so I dug deeper on Thursday and water only fasted. On Thursday Steve sat us down to tell us our test results, and I learned that my sugar level was at almost zero%. I also was low on potassium, sodium and my adrenals were stressed (from stress of course!) Well now my sugar is up to almost 100% and I am very relaxed. I have been taking daily saunas which I love, and sometimes they infuse it with ozone. This leaves my lungs clear and my skin baby soft.

     My dry skin problem is crumbling away, and the enzymes that I am taking are giving me tons of energy. Friday was the last day of our fast and we broke it Saturday with pineapple. By today I was ready to get out, so I met Roger and we went for a nice brisk hike to a beautiful natural arch, I felt so grounded that I wasn't even afraid of heights, Spiritually the focus is amazing, They press into the true originator of our healing (Jesus) while they help us mop up the physical and emotional poisonous toxins.

     A true healing chord of three!!

1 comment: